The digitally interactive version of Jeff Kell's résumé is below but the PDF downloadable version is here.
Mountain View, CA 94041 | (925) 451-5289 | email@example.com | www.jeffkell.com
‣ Orchestrating 105 Conversations with some of the most inﬂuential people in the world, around the topics of technology, innovation, leadership, and education to lay a blueprint for current and future generations.
‣ Crowdsourcing questions from around the world, asking questions that focus on the future, remembering the past, as not to repeat it.
‣ Interviewed: George P. Shultz, John Mackey, Pete Cashmore, Brit Morin, Alexis Ohanian, Tim Ferriss, Sara DeWitt, Blake Irving, and many more.
‣ Built new web assets to make the project feel more like a blueprint, secured sponsorships, and learned to shoot HD video and handle sound correctly via lavaliere and shotgun microphones. Currently expanding the project blog to describe the journey and analyze the conversations. New 105 Conversations website to launch in early November at www.105conversations.com.
‣ Developed the 105 Conversations brand to be an advocate for the millennial generation.
George Shultz, former United States Secretary of State and Secretary of the Treasury, discusses the future of education, leadership, foreign policy, the economy and job creation in the United States, and its impact on the millennial generation and beyond.
Pete Cashmore, Founder & CEO of Mashable, discussed the future of education, entrepreneurship, innovation, publishing, leadership, and technology with 105 Conversations.
‣ Formulated and strategized the release and execution of Thirst Droplet, Thirst Labs’ ﬂagship Google Glass app. The app was coded in a 72 hour time frame, making it one of the ﬁrst 10 apps to be released for the Google Glass platform.
‣ Assisted Thirst Labs engineers in the creation of the app on the aspects of design, feature set, and by acquiring a pair of Google Glass for the ﬁnal development stages and testing purposes.
‣ Established strategic connections with Silicon Valley inﬂuencers for the launch, publicity, and execution of Thirst Droplet.
‣ Storyboarded, ﬁlmed, and edited all promotional videos for Thirst Droplet to be used for media.
‣ Provided recommendations for the Merrill Lynch Mac interface, when Merrill Lynch employees attempt to login remotely from a Mac machine using dual screens.
‣ Developed ﬁxes and solutions for the interface, while working with a Vice President of Merrill Lynch, who is a client of Old Dog, New Tricks.
Focused on social media presence and community involvement, Facebook and Google ad campaigns, blogger sites, and creative ways to maintain content. (www.votizen.com)
‣ Founded Jeffrey Kell Enterprises, a marketing consultation company, primarily focused on web properties and assets, brand, strategy, campaigns, PR, strategic relationships, negotiation, and relationship management.
‣ Developed the Jeff Kell Enterprises company image agenda to reﬂect tech savvy, innovation, and growth.
‣ Spearheaded digital marketing campaigns via social media and traditional marketing, web presence, and brand for XEOPlay, Tilt World, XEODesign, Thirst Labs, Andante, and 105 Conversations.
‣ Co-Created a comprehensive 5-10 year marketing plan for California Crawﬁsh Company, specializing in web trafﬁc, marketing channel distribution, SEO, Wordpress, Google Apps, and mobile platform integration for the iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle, Nook, and Blackberry. Directed marketing for the Action Rally for California State University, Chico, a campaign to rally against proposed State educational funding budget cuts to the California State University system. 3,000 students were in attendance, making it the largest rally in California.
‣ Jeff Kell Enterprises is now a sponsor to some of Kell's projects, including 105 Conversations.
Writing for Bit Rebels focuses on the trends of app releases, development, marketing, startups, the Android and iOS platforms, Apple, Facebook, Google, and Flipboard. (www.bitrebels.com)
Launched Tilt World, XEOPlay's ﬂagship iOS game, which is striving to create real world social good through gameplay. XEOPlay launched Tilt World at DEMO Spring 2012.
‣ Responsible for all aspects of taking the product to market, including digital marketing, branding, marketing strategy and implementation, strategic relationship management, social media inﬂuence, and PR.
‣ Tilt World became #1 on the App Store in China and #7 in the United States in the category of Kid’s Games, after the launch of the game.
‣ Wrote business plan and developed marketing materials at age 19 and quickly scaled the business, becoming the youngest member of the Lafayette Chamber of Commerce.
‣ Business is still in existence today and has grown throughout the Bay Area as a turnkey operation for clients, who just want their technology to work.
‣ Provided assistance with computer purchase, setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, and ongoing consultation for a mature adult market.
‣ Emphasis on Mac products and accessories, although equally competent with PC's.
‣ Designed mission of the company to focus on empowering women and men via technological competence.
‣ Responsible for the sale of 100+ Apple devices.
‣ Full automotive detailing company. Detailed cars on a monthly, quarterly, and bi-annual contract basis
‣ Managed client list, supply inventory, and a comprehensive method for creating a unique and memorable experience that focused on quality and would last.
‣ Leveraged car detailing business to launch new ventures in emerging markets.
Well-versed in trending technology, customer service, sales, brand, small business management, public relations, videography, storyboarding, interviewing, storytelling, photography, and creating and managing web properties. Skilled in project and subcontractor management. Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, Google Apps, Wordpress, Squarespace, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, iWork, Microsoft Ofﬁce; capable in contract creation and review.
Bachelor of Arts, Organizational Communication, minor in Entrepreneurship from California State University, Chico.
-Available upon request. Testimonials available at www.jeffkell.com/testimonials.